Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Simple Irritation

One of my very good friends and mother of my God child really disappointed me yesterday.

Our mutual friend really needed us to help him with his job, just by showing up and getting a free meal for an hour! It was easy, and we both could of gone.

But, my friend is a lazy person. If her new infatuation was able to go (the man she has been ditching me for the past couple of days) she would of gone. I know it. She would of done anything to go if he was going. But he had to work, so instead of just being honest to me and telling me she didn't want to go anymore, she started making a bunch of excuses. I kept coming up with good rebuttals, when she couldn't think of any good ones she just said she would be there and then when I called her to see if she was on her way, she didn't answer. I called her house phone and her godmother had to tell me that she wasn't going to go.

Look, I understand that she has a kid, and other responsibilities, but I was going to pay for a babysitter (my sister)and everything and she didn't have the decency to just call me and say "You know what, I am really not interested in going." Don't fucking make lame excuses like "I can't get a babysitter" etc. Especially since she had just gone on a date the night before with whats his face. JUST BE HONEST!!

But no, I guess since I don't have a penis I am just not important enough for her to care.

No comments: