Monday, June 08, 2009

Baseball and a Movie

I went to a padres game with my buddies. Well the trip did include about 50 avid kids. They were very interesting. A little annoying, but overall ok. I haven't ridden on a school bus in about two years so that was a pretty fun experience except for the little bit of nausea that set on during our travel to Petco park.

I did not like the fact that the bus driver kept taking his eyes off the road on the freeway because he was to busy talking to his wife..

When my buddies and I had found a seat one of the kids told me that everyone gave him their peanuts. Interesting. That gave me a good laugh for a while.

I almost bet a kid five bucks that the padres would lose. But then I didn't.

One of the field crew guys started dancing on the field during the game. I wonder if he got fired...

This little kid named Danny told a joke. It was funny. Something about No Wal-mart in Iraq and everything being a Target or something.

He also told a dirty joke. That was funny too, but I told him that maybe he should keep it to himself next time (the kids like 12 years old! what the hell, but the joke was funny)

My friend got hit in the head by one of the kids and this other kid offered to kick his ass for the right price . Awesome. Child army.

Would I ever agree to chaperone another baseball game? Maybe.

I also got to see my beautiful friend Jess on Saturday, which was a nice surprise. She invited me to see a movie and even treated me to a Jamba Juice, which was nice since I don't get treated often =).

Her mother joined us before the movie (We saw Land of the Lost). I thought it was interesting how her mom refused to sit next to her in the theater. Unfortunately, after the movie, Jess and her mother went home and that's all the time I got to spend with her.

As for the movie, it was stupid, yet hilarious. I had a lot of mixed emotions leaving the theater.

I went to another baseball game on Sunday. The Padres lost. Not much of a surprise really. I have been to about 8 baseball games with the Padres and they have lost every single one of them. Although, I left the Sunday game early because it was obvious they were gonna lose. Once I left, the Padres tied up the game with a surprise home run causing the game to go on for another 9 innings,I wish I could of seen it. Although, the only thing the extra 9 innings did was cause the Padres to get their asses kicked twice as bad.

I think I am bad luck to the team. I don't think I will go to another game if I can help it.

On another note:
I am hoping I will be able to go more places with friends before I leave to UCLA.

AHHHH!! I am going to miss all my friends and family when I leave. =( but a fresh start is just to much to walk away from.

No comments: