So I got a letter from UCLA telling me that I have been classified as a "non-resident" of California.
A non-resident.
A NON FUCKING RESIDENT???? WTF!
I have only lived in California most of my life but I guess that's not enough to be considered a resident. No, I guess I have to have lived here 20 or 30 years or maybe after I start pushing daisy's for them to see that: YES!!!!I am a fucking resident of California.
So now I have the "burden of proof" to prove that I am freaking California Resident even though I have sent them hundreds (ok, I am exaggerating, more like 30 pages=)of forms proving that I have been living in California.
I am sorry but, for a school that is so world renown and famous they sure have a bunch of idiots working in their offices.
I am so glad I don't have school for a couple weeks otherwise I might of killed myself.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment