I have a lot of work to do before next Thursday night.
It doesn't help that my work computer got a weird virus that might have damaged my hard drive, thus setting me back an entire day! Maybe two! 0_0
I need to get Adobe photoshop if I ever want to finish that damn program in time.
It doesn't help that Miss Bitch 2008 is acting like a spoiled brat trying to force her little want program on me. Fuck that shit. I don't take crap from little wannabes who think there the shit just cause they are "Miss NC 2008" Whatever.
She better hope I never see her on the street.
I am making the program, I set deadlines, you don't meet the deadline that's your own fault, not mine and I sure as hell am not waiting on nobody!!!! So stick it BITCH!
Anyways, so I am hoping that tomorrow after work I can relax with some Karaoke. =)
That is, as long as Mickey doesn't try to spoil it by making us do something else. Nothing relaxes me more than singing really loud and acting stupid with friends. Plus, the food is awesome.
I have to work on Saturday and part of Sunday but I am hoping to go to a movie with Beautiful Jessica =)
Hopefully, everything goes according to my plan. Hopefully. >.> <.< 0_0
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment