A couple days ago this guy sent me a message on myspace telling me that there was a letter addressed to my P.O. Box from SWC glued to an identical letter sent to him.
Apparently he deduced that since I was in college, I would probably have a myspace and so he was able to find me.
Its been about a week since then and I have got my letter telling me I am on the honor roll =) top 3% BABY!! WOO!!
Anyway, even though I have already received my letter we are still sending messages back and forth everyday. I thought I would never say this but it feels really good talking to a complete stranger about life. The weird thing is that we live 3 minutes apart from each other (we don't know each others exact address) have gone to the same school and have never met before and we probably never will.
oh well. =/
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment