This entire week has been kind of crazy.
I have to do so much work for the Miss National City Pageant, the Carnival, Christmas in July, etc. By the time I get home all I want to do is stay in my room, keep to myself and read a book or do something that doesn't require me to do much.
I don't want to talk to anyone, I don't want to be bothered, I just want some time to myself doing something that I want to do.
I feel bad for not wanting to answer the phone when people call me, but I just don't want to bother with the phone, I don't want to have a long conversation about nothing I care about.
Its gotten to the point that starring at the ceiling is more appealing to me then interacting with the outside world. Its pretty pathetic. I am pretty pathetic.
I think when I get home today I am gonna grab my itouch and go for a walk on the beach, listen to music, relax if I can. Maybe that will make feel better.
Maybe...
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment