Monday, July 06, 2009

I got hit by a deer. 0_0

I spent a week visiting my mom.
Alot of interesting things happened to me on my travels.

First, I got my very first ever! SPEEDING TICKET!
Beautiful. Not only that, I got it in the middle of freaking nowhere. Bishop, CA to be more exact.

There was this huge white ghetto van tailgating me on the 395 North, and so I started to speed up, thinking he would take a hike. Little did I know that there was a police officer in the van, waiting, hoping, for the right moment to pull me over and give me a SPEEDING TICKET! At 1am in the morning no less.Dammit. I took it gracefully, and the guy lowered my ticket from a 90mph speed to 80mph. So, cool. Whatever. Lesson learned. (Jess, I know your saying "I told you so" right now. Go ahead, let me have it! =) Of course, when I finally reached Nevada I got pulled over again at 4am cause I was going 40mph in a 30!!BITCHES!!AHHH! But I didn't get a ticket, so there!

Anyway, after an exhausting 10 hour drive to my grandfathers house, I took a 4 hour nap and went my merry little way to my mothers house. 5 hours later, I arrive and to my immense horror, the entire house is filthy! I mean disgustingly filthy. Especially the kitchen. Lets just say, I spent the majority of my visit cleaning my mothers house to live able standards. I think I actually spent about 3 hours with my mom the entire week.

I don't think I ever wanted to willingly clean in my entire life.
Thanks mom. =)

Anyway, I decided that I would drive back home to SD within the same 24 hour period and so I drove south down the 395 again, lookin out for cops and such. (I have never driven so slow in my entire life) Those speed limits are freaking ridiculous. 25mph on a freaking main street?? You are fucking kidding me! AHHH!!

So while I was driving down through the mountains, I am following this car that is speeding (cause who is the police gonna pull over first, me? or the guy going faster? =) and I see this thing bucking back and forth across the road. At first I thought it was a dog, but as I got closer I realized that it was a DEER!!! AHH!!

I slowed down, and it grazed the side of my car. I will admit, I was freaking shocked. I have never been hit by a deer before.

I have heard horror stories about deer, and people hitting them and then ending up dead. 0_0

Anyway, I guess I am lucky I was able to maneuver around the deer. And obviously I made it back to SD =) Alive!!!

So yeah. Wait until I tell you about what happened this 4th of July weekend! But that is for my next blog.=)

No comments: