I had this really weird dream last night. It was a little freaky for me because sometimes I find my dreams coming true.
I was at UCLA, in class, and there was this guy. For some reason, I already knew that everyone who got close to this guy seemed to disappear, and so I was afraid of him, and did my best to stay away from him.
Well, for some reason the dream shifts from being in the class room to me being in some sort of closet peering into a room. And what I am seeing is this guy cutting up and eating two bodies!! One girl with blond short hair, wearing a white shirt with red flowers had her torso and arms cut off and she was missing an eye (I don't know how I was able to see all of that- it was as if I went from the closet to looking down from above). Then there was this other little boy that I seemed to know, a brother of a friend of mine, who was also missing his arms and torso.
I woke up to my alarm after that. There was more to the story but its kind of fuzzy and I just remember the really weird parts.
I don't think any of this will come true, but I wonder if there was some underlining meaning to it....
Guess I will find out in July when I go to UCLA. 0_0
Thursday, June 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahahhaa you should hear some of the crazy dreams i have OH MAN I FEEL YOU!!
CAN I GET AN AMEN!
-mag
p.s. yes i've been reading your blog hahaha
Post a Comment