Friday, July 31, 2009

Idol Ass Grabs and the New School

Alot of the things have happened to me the past couple of days.

However, Wednesday night will always be considered one of the best nights of my life!! After I finished packing all my things so that I could go to UCLA at 3AM the next morning I headed straight to SOMA in San Diego and waited in line for the Vamps concert featuring my favorite Japanese singer/Actor - HYDE!! The concert started at 7pm.

Thanks to my wonderful friend Gabby, I was able to grab a spot behind her in the front row!! (I was so close to the front it was ridiculous)

The band was amazing! I love their music. The way they perform is also unorthodox since for this particular show they really interacted with the audience.

I am proud to say that at one moment or another during the performance I was able to physically touch every member of the band!!(Minus the Drummer and Keys)

And yes, I saw my opportunity to grab Hyde-o Sans ass and went for it!!! Very firm =)

I also got to touch other parts(although not quite as exciting =P)

So after getting home from that amazing performance I was able to go home, re-arrange my cloths, and sleep for 1 hour and 30 before waking up to go to TSP at UCLA.

Kim and her bf Josh both accompanied me to UCLA since Kim will be renting my car for $100 a month saving me lost of money =)

I love the dorm rooms. Somehow everything that I brought with me fit in the room. I even have room for a little more (not to much more, but maybe a few extra cloths and books)

After spending two days on campus I am really loving everything around here. The gym is free =) and the food in the cafeteria is delicious and healthy. They give practically exact proportions and realistic "one" servings of food which definitely helps with not over eating.

My room mate is pretty awesome and easy to get along with, although my suites mates are a little irritating (They used our sink without asking and left a mess) but I am sure we will all manage to get along for the month that we are sharing the same bathroom.

Anyways, I can't wait to see what will happen tomorrow =)

No comments: