Friday, July 24, 2009

Early morning cup of POPO

I must say, there is nothing like being woken up at 6 am to 5 police officers asking to search your home.

=) But that is how my morning started out yesterday.
Its kind of sad, but I am kind of used to it now. I think this is like the 8 or 9th time this has happened.

The joy. They said they were looking for some old, ugly, fat Mexican guy who has been receiving mail at my house. I have never seen the guy before, nor have I seen any mail for this guy.

After they left and realized that the house was only filled with a bunch of women and children - I call my sister and she tells me that they were probably looking for something else blah blah blah, don't let them in the house without a warrant, blah blah blah.

Look. I have nothing to hide. I am a goody two shoes. Duh.
But I guess its not the same story for everyone else. Thank goodness that I will be leaving soon.

People are freaking crazy.

Regardless, next time I will definitely ask for a warrant just because it is the smart thing to do regardless if I have anything to hide. But I had just woken up so I wasn't in my right mind.

Oh well, next time.

No comments: