Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fired.

So, I got fired today.

It was kind of my fault and I accept responsibility for it, but overall I think the whole situation was a huge misunderstanding.

You see my organization does a lot of work for the Lions Club in National City(more like 95% of the admin work) and one of my friends was Miss National City 2007 for the Lions. She had told me that she needed community service hours to take care of a ticket that she got last year and that she needed to write up something so that the head of the Miss National City Pageant could sign it for her. Well, she then wanted to know how our organization wrote our community service letter and without thinking about it I showed her a template of our letter and told her to just fix it up for the lions, send it to the person in charge and handle it from there.

Well, I did not think that my friend would copy verbatim what I had showed her or that the person in charge of the pageant would forward the info to my boss for approval.

My mistake for having faith in the intelligence of people.

So, my boss accused me of writing fraudulent community service letters and I got fired.

Mind you, my boss is an idiot. She really is. I tried to explain to her the circumstances of the letter and the emails and it was like talking to a brick wall.

Also, she is one of the most dishonest, back stabbing women I have ever met in my life and she is defrauding the organization of money among other things. But I am not gonna stoop to her level. I am sure KARMA will get to her someday.

As for me, I am going to UCLA at the end of July so this just spells VACATION BABY!!!

=)

No comments: