Last Saturday I went to Little Tokyo in Los Angeles with my two best friends.
It was funny, because we had made the trip to L.A. specifically to visit UCLA.
Yeah...we never made it there.
I wanted to visit UCLA because I am not sure if I really want to settle for UCSD. When I walk around UCSD it makes me feel like I am in prison or something. UCSD is so gray, and ugly. Barely any color. I am not sure if I am going to be able to function there.
So...as I wait for my letter of acceptance (or denial) from UCLA, I figured it would be a good idea to visit the campus. Plus, it would be fun to tour L.A.
We had planned the entire day, we would go to Little Tokyo, China Town, THEN to UCLA and make it back in time for dinner. =)
Well, we arrived at Little Tokyo at 10AM...and...we got hooked! Little Tokyo was so much fun that it was really hard to leave. Plus, we had paid $6.50 for parking the entire day...so we being so cheap decided to just head home after Little Tokyo.
But! on the bright side, this means we will be making another trip up north to visit China Town, and UCLA.
I am looking forward to it ^_^
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment