Monday, March 30, 2009

Accepted

So, I got my acceptance letter to UCSD a couple days ago....

For some reason I am not as happy as I thought I would be. I mean I have been working to transfer to this university for two years. Most people who want to transfer have been in community college for 3 years and above preparing. I really worked my ass off to get that acceptance.

Dammit.

Maybe its because I am really stressed out right now. My stupid financial aid hasn't shown up yet and I am in major debt. (Not really - like $700.00) and the bills keep coming! Not to mention that I have to find a new job in May. I might even have to find two jobs to cover all my monthly expenses(rent, utilities, car, gas, etc). As soon as I get my financial aid I am going to pay off alot of stuff and get myself out of this shit hole that I'm in.

Every day I am checking that mailbox, hoping, wishing that my financial aid check (& scholarship money) have arrived. But, nothing but bills so far!

Fmylife.

No comments: