Wow! I haven't written anything in a long time I can't believe it.
My life has been so ...oh what's the word...unexpected.
So much has happened I am not sure where to start...
I was reading through some of my old posts and realized how childish they must of made me sound.
So yes, I deleted them. I know, I know...but in a way its almost symbolic. It feels like I let go of the old me because I finally feel like I have found a new way to think about the world and my place in it.
College has proven to be an amazing experience. I didn't think I would be happy with my community college life, but I realized that it was probably for the best. Don't get the wrong idea, I haven't been partying or anything like that. Mostly its been work, school, sleep, and the occasional hang out with some old friends.
I know it seems like a dull life but I probably wouldn't want it any other way.
I am completely independent and I am loving it. I work for myself, and I am working toward something better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment