Saturday, May 22, 2010

The worst news imagineable :(

This week was starting to be one of the best of my life. I would have never thought that just yesterday it could turn out to be one of the worst.

I had won 2 scholarships, I am in Mountain View with the most wonderful boyfriend I ever had - things were turning out to be really amazing.

Then I got a call from my sister telling me that my dad, who has been battling liver cancer since his diagnosis 6 months ago is in the final month of his life.

When I heard the news, the one thing I really wanted to do was just break down and cry - but I have too many things to take care of.

I am not going to go to school this week while I figure things out.
I think I am going to drop one of or all of my classes this quarter and just move home.

I am gonna spend the week figuring it out. I am just glad that I have someone to help me get through this.

No comments: