So, I gave my ex a shot!!!
And its definitely not gonna work. =O
I realized though, that I really need to work on myself.
There are things about myself that I don't like that are limiting my ability to see past this person. I know it to, but I guess I just wanted to try the easy way.
I am sure there is someone out there who is the perfect match for me, I just got to fix the part of me that makes me afraid to take the chance.
Also, everything so far has been a hit and miss. I shouldn't let these things bring me down but make me stronger.
Anyways, my new grandmaster plan is to have as much fun as I possibly can! I wish I knew people in San Diego who liked to party =( All my party friends are in LA...
Also in the plan ---> Get FIT!!!!! I got a 20Ib goal staring me in the face!!!!!
Ladies and Gents I think we have ourselves a New Years resolution!!=)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment