Monday, October 19, 2009

Weird. Word. Dreaming.

I had the weirdest dream the other day.

I was in the hospital and the doctor was going to give me a shot. He explained to me that the shot would put me to sleep so that I wouldn't feel the pain before it was time for me to pass away.

I started to freak out because I didn't want to die. I pleaded with him, "Why can't I do chemotherapy, isn't there another way I can fight this?"

All he would say was "Its too late."

And I remember (as I was struggling to get away from him and that shot that would put me to sleep) thinking of what an idiot I was for trying alternative medicine instead of using western medicine when I had the chance. 0_0

Obviously, in this dream I had cancer (what kind I do not know).
And I remember this unbelievable amount of fear that I was in. I didn't want to go to sleep when I didn't even feel sick or in pain. I wanted to live through the few precious moments that I had left. But most importantly, I didn't want to die.

And as I slowly began to feel weaker, and my eyes became heavier, I realized that the doctor was right.

It was too late.
The world went black.

----And that is when I woke up in a cold sweat.----

What a weird dream.0_0

No comments: